How to know the baby's shoe size?
Which first step shoes for baby?
For your baby's first steps, we recommend:
- Especially leather shoes!
- Ideally shoes with laces to better support it.
- Baby shoes that are not too rigid so that they can walk smoothly.
- A high rod to maintain his ankle.
Baby shoes in leather or suede?
There are a lot of misconceptions about suede shoes. But I often recommend them for the little ones because
- Suede is flexible..
- It wears out less quickly than leather.
- It is dyed in the mass and has a better patina.
Baby shoes - Boni&Sidonie
What size for baby?
How to measure baby's foot?
Find baby's shoe size without a pedometer:
- Put a sheet of paper on a flat, rigid surface, along a wall.
- Stand your baby up on the sheet, heel against the wall.
- With a pen, draw a line at the tip of the longest toe on the sheet.
- Keep the pen straight if possible when outlining making sure it keeps contact with the feet at all times.
- With a ruler, measure the distance from the edge of the sheet to your line to determine the length and width of the foot.
- Add 1cm to your result and divide by 0.666.