BONI&SIDONIE, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of this processing, the purposes pursued by these the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”):
Bonus & Sidonie
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
BONI&SIDONIE SARL with a capital of €1,000
whose head office is located at: 67 Route DE QUELVEZIN 56340 CARNAC
represented by Boniface de Castellane, in his capacity as Manager
registered at RCS de Lorient 844231647
Intracommunity VAT number: FR24844231647
telephone number: +33 (0)9 63 67 52 38
email address: email@example.com
Director of publication: Boniface de Castellane
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the host"):
Bonus & Sidonie is hosted by 1&1 IONOS, whose head office is located at 7 Place de la Gare 57200 Sarreguemines.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the editor may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may interfere with its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend site for updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The site connection equipment you use is entirely your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result .
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the publisher grants his authorisation, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the publisher's expense. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by BONI&SIDONIE.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- surname and first name
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
- financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
67 Route DE QUELVEZIN 56340 CARNAC.
Or by email at:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish, please click on the following link: right to be forgotten. Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish this, please click on the following link: Right to be forgotten.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation. some people. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard. The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, the installation or use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of disabling cookies from their browser settings.
Any information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: monitoring tool for adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
Photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a text of law or regulation particular.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.